- Issue Time
Daily hygiene products are inseparable from non-woven fabrics, suntech non-woven fabrics help human health
As the country has increased its support for the environmental protection industry, the national health awareness has continued to increase, and the demand for disposable sanitary products has increased. Cotton soft towels have gradually replaced paper towels and become people's daily necessities. In recent years, the sales of cotton soft towels have increased significantly, becoming an Internet celebrity product.
In 2014, the market demand of my country's cotton soft tissue industry was only 990 million sheets (pumped), which increased to 2.38 billion sheets in 2015, and the demand increased to 16.35 billion sheets in 2018, and it is expected to increase to 23.26 billion sheets in 2019.（Click to share to LinkedIn）
2014-2019 China's cotton soft towel industry demand growth statistics
What is a cotton soft towel?
Cotton soft towel is a cotton towel made of 100% pure natural cotton, because it is produced by using advanced cotton spunlace non-woven technology and then processed by high-pressure steam sterilization. It is soft, delicate, and absorbent. It has the characteristics of good performance and no dandruff. It is a new environmentally friendly alternative to paper towels, cotton pads, face towels and other products.
Spunlace non-woven fabrics are generally made of one or more fibers of cotton fiber, wood fiber, bamboo fiber, and polyester fiber according to a certain ratio.（Click to share to Facebook）
How to use cotton soft towels correctly
Generally, towels that are repeatedly used for a long time are very easy to produce a large number of insects, and it will also make the skin more and more rough and the skin pores will be enlarged. The cotton soft towel has good water absorption capacity and has been treated aseptically. First of all, we use Wet your face with warm water, then wash your face with facial cleanser, and finally wipe it with a cotton soft towel. You can also wash the cotton soft towel and dry it and use it again next time. It can also be used to remove makeup, wipe hands, and wipe pp for babies.（try suntech Non-woven fabric）
The role of cotton soft towel
1. Baby care: Baby's skin is relatively delicate, and the usual paper towels are rough and will harm the baby's skin. Some wet paper towels contain some unhealthy ingredients, so I dare not use them. The composition of soft towels is relatively single, so it is safer.
2. Wash your face: To wash your face with towels is indeed very easy to produce bacteria, cotton soft towels are not easy to have these conditions, one at a time, clean and hygienic, dry and can be recycled.
3. Make-up remover: There are some poor quality makeup remover cottons. There are a lot of small crumbs when removing makeup, and it takes a lot of cleansing water. The cotton soft towel is not easy. One piece can remove the whole face, and it will not be easy to get scurf no matter how you wipe it.
4. Menstrual period care: Menstrual period is the most vulnerable process for girls. After washing hands in the bathroom, you can use a cotton soft towel to wipe your hands with water. If you are at home, you can moisten your hands with warm water!
5. Traveling: There are many things to bring for travel, such as paper towels, towels, makeup remover cotton, etc. At this time, you can just bring a cotton soft towel to replace these, which is much more convenient.
6. Can be used as a rag: It is best not to throw away the soft cotton after washing your face and wiping your hands. It can be reused to wipe the table, shoes, and hood. It is very clean.
7. Make oil-absorbing towels for kitchen napkins: In the process of making fried food, cotton soft towels can be used as oil-absorbing paper for oil-absorbing treatment, and the effect is not bad.
What is the cotton soft towel made of?
I got a box of cotton soft towels. Very often, the material was written on non-woven fabric. What is non-woven fabric? Non-woven fabric is actually a general term for a manufacturing process, not a raw material. In addition to cotton, its raw materials include bamboo, wood, and polyester.
Non-woven fabrics are made of chemical fibers and plant fibers on wet or dry papermaking machines under the condition of water or air as the suspension medium. Although it is a cloth without being woven, it is called a non-woven fabric. Non-woven fabric is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. It has the advantages of good strength, breathable and waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and tasteless, and low price. It is also water-repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustible, non-toxic and non-irritating, and rich in colors.
Non-woven fabrics are divided into the following types due to their different manufacturing processes.
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric. It is made of fiber mesh reinforced by high-pressure water flow. With its high strength, not easy to fluff, high moisture absorption, and good vertical smoothness, it has become medical dressing materials and wound dressings, aviation wipes, advanced wipes in the electronics industry, towels, cotton pads, wet wipes, The main material for mask covering etc.
2. Heat-sealing non-woven fabric. It is made by adding bonding and reinforcing materials to the fiber web, and it is mostly used to produce covering materials for baby diapers and sanitary napkins, and ointment base cloths.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric. The fiber web is strengthened by airflow impact, which is extremely hygroscopic, and is mostly used for high-absorbency disposable sanitary products, such as diapers and sanitary napkins.
4. Wet non-woven fabric. Water is used as a medium to make fibers into a net, which is mostly used in tea bags, sound-absorbing materials, wallpaper, etc.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric. The special non-woven fabric made of filaments sacrifices the feel and brings good tensile properties. Many agricultural materials, carpet base fabrics, and filter materials use this type.
6. Meltblown non-woven fabric. The non-woven fabric extruded with filaments under high heat has poor strength and soft hand feeling. This kind of non-woven fabric is mostly used in the clothing industry.
7. Needle punched non-woven fabric. The non-woven fabric made by needle puncture has relatively balanced performance, excellent elasticity, permeability, and hand feeling, and is widely used.
It can be seen that the process of non-woven fabrics has been very mature, and the scope of application is also very wide, covering most industries. The non-woven fabric is soft and smooth, has good water absorption, good elasticity, and a comfortable fit. It is especially suitable for the manufacture of wet wipes, cotton soft towels, diapers and other products. Currently, in the field of baby wipes, spunlace non-woven fabrics and needle-punched non-woven fabrics are more commonly used.
Advantages of non-woven fabrics
1. Wet water is not easy to break and does not drop chips. A very common use of baby wipes is to change the wash. If the falling confetti sticks to the baby, not only will the baby be uncomfortable, but the adult will also need more time to clean it up.
2. More soft. Babies have delicate skin. Normal paper towels are made of plant fibers or even chemical fibers, which are not as soft and comfortable as cotton soft towels.
3. Throw away as you use it. Compared with towels that are not changed so often, soft cotton towels are more suitable for absorbing moisture after washing your face, and can even be used as a cotton pad.
（Suntech ST-ASS spunbond nonwoven machine）
With 50 years of technical precipitation and design experience, suntech has developed and produced spunmelt nonwoven machines, spunbonded nonwoven machines, meltblown machines and other nonwoven machines and nonwoven materials to help cotton soft towels, wet wipes, and protection and hygiene. The development of supplies and other industries and human health and hygiene services provide convenience for human life.
（Suntech ST-AWMM Wet wipe machine）